- PUNS The Basics Final Aug 21 2019 – From The Family to Family Health Information Center and Illinois Life Span Programs of The Arc of Illinois
- Actualización Agosto, 2019 PUNS, Lo Básico – PUNS, The Basics in Spanish
- Residential Options Information Sheet – From Programs of The Arc of Illinois
- OPCIONES DE RESIDENCIA PARA PERSONAS CON DISCAPACIDADES – Residential Options Information Sheet in Spanish
- SSI Information – From the Illinois Life Span Program and Family to Family Health Information Center of The Arc of IL
- ABLE Act Information – Brian Rubin, Rubin Law, A Professional Corporation
ABLE ACCOUNTS – INFORMATION FROM BRIAN RUBIN 9.9.17 –
- The ABLE Act – EnABLE Savings for Life
A YouTube Video Webinar on The ABLE Act in Illinois, featuring Brian and Benjamin Rubin, and Mary Anne Ehlert.
- Value the Work – Value Their Lives Booklet
The Illinois Direct Support Professional Crisis: The Inability to Recruit and Retain Staff to Work with People with Developmental Disabilities
- Illinois Anti-Bullying Laws & Policies
Information from stopbullying.gov specific to Illinois.
- Illinois Department of Insurance Consumer Health Insurance Fact Sheets
In a fast-changing insurance marketplace, the Department continually evaluates these fact sheets to ensure that the information provided is helpful, accurate, and up-to-date.
- Learn About PUNS – PUNS Program Brochures in Multiple Languages
From Illinois DHS.
- State of the States in Developmental Disabilities
On this website you can view nationwide longitudinal financial and programmatic trends in intellectual and developmental disabilities services.