Date(s) - 07/19/2018
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Thursday, July 19th, 2018, Navy Pier, Festival Hall B, 9am – 4pm
he Mayor’s Office for People with Disabilities is excited to announce the return of
AccessChicago is the City’s signature event for the disability community and the Midwest’s premier exhibition of services and products for people with disabilities and is FREE and open to the public.
Hosted by MOPD the Expo promotes the independence and inclusion of people with all types of disabilities by showcasing Chicago’s wide range of accessible products and services.
AccessChicago is the perfect event for people with disabilities of all ages and disabilities!
- Test products, learn about new and existing services and connect with community organizations to learn about available disability-related social services.
- Participate in new activities; such as cooking demos and interactive therapeutic art sessions.
- Take part in various adaptive sports and recreational demonstrations.
- Receive free health screenings in our health pavilion.
- Discount parking will be provided.
- Scales & Tales Traveling Petting Zoo
- ITA Therapeutic Art Workshops
- I See Music LLC Musical performance
- Fishing, Golf, Bowling and Bean-Bag Toss, sponsored by Chicago Park District
- WIPA SeminarGreat family event! Fun activities for children!