Date(s) - 11/18/2017
10:00 am - 12:45 pm
Easter Seals School for Autism
GUARDIANSHIP AND SPECIAL NEEDS TRUSTS
- What is guardianship?
- Is guardianship right for my family?
- What are the different types of guardianship?
- What are the alternatives to guardianship?
- What are special needs trusts and why are they important?
These questions are just some of the questions to be answered by our guest presenter at our November 18th meeting – Attorney Robert Farley Jr. Attorney Farley is one of the leading disability rights attorneys in the nation and has filed numerous successful class action suits against the State of Illinois. Before the meeting download , “The Book” A FREE Guide to Navigating the Illinois Disability System at http://www.farley1.com/index.html
10:00-10:30 am Refreshments and Networking
10:30-11:00 am Participant Introductions and Story Sharing
11:00 am-12:30 pm Presentation – Attorney Robert Farley Jr.
12:30-12:45 pm Autism and CAC News and Events
- DATE – Saturday, November 18th
- LOCATION – Easter Seals School for Autism: 1939 W. 13th St. in Chicago
- TIME – 10:00 am to 12:45 p.m.
- Featuring Robert Farley, Jr., Attorney on Guardianship and Special Needs Trusts
- Pre-register for this meeting by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Respite care available (Call 773-329-0375)