Date(s) - 12/04/2017
6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Naperville Public Library
Presented by Robert H. Farley, Jr.. Attorney Robert H. Farley, Jr. has filed 7 Federal Class Action Lawsuits on behalf of persons with disabilities in the last 7 years.
Workshop will be presented on the following date:
- December 4, 2017
(Monday, 6:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.)
Naperville Public Library (95th Street Location)
3015 Cedar Glade Drive, Meeting Room “A”
Naperville, IL 60564
Please RSVP at firstname.lastname@example.org or 630-369-0103. The Workshop Is Offered Free Of Charge – Please bring a copy of “The Book” to the Workshop: http://www.farley1.com/index.html
This Workshop will address the following issues:
- Why It Is Essential To Get On State of Illinois “Waiting List.”
- What To Do If You Cannot Wait For Your Child’s Name To Be Pulled From The Waiting List.
- What Services Are Available For Your Child From The State of Illinois.
- Guardianship – How To Obtain / Is Guardianship Necessary?
- Special Needs Trusts.
- Applying for SSI Benefits at age 18.
- Update on Current Litigation in Illinois On Behalf of Disabled Persons & How It Will Affect Your Child.
- Strategies To Obtain Funding For Disability Services & Overcome Those Persons Who Say You Cannot Succeed Because You Are Not An Emergency.
FOR MORE INFORMATION: Please email Attorney Robert H. Farley, Jr., at email@example.com