Date(s) - 02/12/2018
6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Naperville Public Library
From Attorney Robert H. Farley. Attorney Robert H. Farley, Jr. is available to assist parents and families in matters of Estate Planning, Special Needs Trust, and Guardianship. Mr. Farley is a valuable resource for families in how to successfully navigate the disability system in Illinois.
Workshop will be presented on the following date:
- February 12, 2018
(Monday, 6:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.)
Naperville Public Library (95th Street Location)
3015 Cedar Glade Drive, Meeting Room “A”
Naperville, IL 60564
Please RSVP at email@example.com or 630-369-0103.
The Workshop Is Offered Free Of Charge – Please bring a copy of “The Book” to the Workshop:
This Workshop will address the following issues:
- Why It Is Essential To Get On State of Illinois “Waiting List.”
- What To Do If You Cannot Wait For Your Child’s Name To Be Pulled From The Waiting List.
- What Services Are Available For Your Child From The State of Illinois.
- Guardianship – How To Obtain / Is Guardianship Necessary?
- Special Needs Trusts.
- Applying for SSI Benefits at age 18.
- Update on Current Litigation in Illinois On Behalf of Disabled Persons & How It Will Affect Your Child.
- Strategies To Obtain Funding For Disability Services & Overcome Those Persons Who Say You Cannot Succeed Because You Are Not An Emergency.