Date(s) - 12/02/2019
6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Naperville Public Library
Workshop: How to Be Successful in Obtaining Funding for a Developmentally Disabled Person
- Download “The Book” – How To Navigate The Illinois Disability System.
- Read “The Book.”
- Attend a free workshop presented by Attorney Robert H. Farley, Jr. (see our website for dates and times of workshops at www.farley1.com).
Workshop will be presented on the following date:
- December 2, 2019
(Monday, 6:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.)
Naperville Public Library (95th Street Location)
3015 Cedar Glade Drive, Meeting Room “A”
Naperville, IL 60564
The Workshop Is Offered Free Of Charge – Please bring a copy of “The Book” to the Workshop:
Please RSVP at email@example.com or 630-369-0103.
This Workshop will address the following issues:
- Why It Is Essential To Get On State of Illinois “Waiting List.”
- What To Do If You Cannot Wait For Your Child’s Name To Be Pulled From The Waiting List.
- What Services Are Available For Your Child From The State of Illinois.
- Guardianship – How To Obtain / Is Guardianship Necessary?
- Special Needs Trusts.
- Applying for SSI Benefits at age 18.
- Update on Current Litigation in Illinois On Behalf of Disabled Persons & How It Will Affect Your Child.
- Strategies To Obtain Funding For Disability Services & Overcome Those Persons Who Say You Cannot Succeed Because You Are Not An Emergency .
Attorney Robert H. Farley, Jr. is available to assist parents and families in matters of Estate Planning, Special Needs Trust, and Guardianship. Mr. Farley is a valuable resource for families in how to successfully navigate the disability system in Illinois.