Date(s) - 10/11/2018
6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Naperville Public Library
Workshop – October 11, 2018 — “KNOWLEDGE IS POWER”
How to Be Successful in Obtaining Funding for a Developmentally Disabled Person
- Download “The Book” – How To Navigate The Illinois Disability System.
- Read “The Book.”
- Attend a free workshop presented by Attorney Robert H. Farley, Jr. (see our website for dates and times of workshops at www.farley1.com).
Workshop will be presented on the following date:
- October 11, 2018
(Thursday, 6:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.)
Naperville Public Library (95th Street Location)
3015 Cedar Glade Drive, Meeting Room “A”
Naperville, IL 60564
Please RSVP at firstname.lastname@example.org or 630-369-0103.
The Workshop Is Offered Free Of Charge – Please bring a copy of “The Book” to the Workshop:
This Workshop will address the following issues:
- Why It Is Essential To Get On State of Illinois “Waiting List.”
- What To Do If You Cannot Wait For Your Child’s Name To Be Pulled From The Waiting List.
- What Services Are Available For Your Child From The State of Illinois.
- Guardianship – How To Obtain / Is Guardianship Necessary?
- Special Needs Trusts.
- Applying for SSI Benefits at age 18.
- Update on Current Litigation in Illinois On Behalf of Disabled Persons & How It Will Affect Your Child.
- Strategies To Obtain Funding For Disability Services & Overcome Those Persons Who Say You Cannot Succeed Because You Are Not An Emergency.
FOR MORE INFORMATION: Please email Attorney Robert H. Farley, Jr., at email@example.com, or call at 630-369-0103.