Date(s) - 09/30/2019
9:30 am - 2:30 pm
Park Lawn School and Activity Center
How to Best Utilize the Many Components of the Medicaid Home Based Waiver Service – Presented byThe Arc of Illinois Family Support Network
This event is for recently PUNS Selectees interested in Home based Services and served by Community Service Options Inc. and Suburban Access, as well as other interested Family Members and Self-Advocates
September 30, 2019, 9:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Park Lawn School
10833 Laporte Ave
Oak Lawn, IL 60453
• Eileen Morrissey, Director of Family Support Services at Envision Unlimited
• Tasha Whiteside, Director of Illinois Operations for ACES$: Fiscal Agent Role
• Patty O’Brien, Program Manager, Suburban Access Inc.
• Wanda Sumlar, Program Manager, CSO Inc.
• Jackie Ryan, HBSS Program Manager
• Shirley Perez, Director, Family Support Network
• Troy Markert, Family Advocate Specialist
To register – email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or call 815.464.1832 Ext. 1032