Date(s) - 07/17/2019
10:30 am - 1:00 pm
Categories No Categories
From The Arc of Illinois, Ligas Family Advocate Program. Join us to learn about supportive housing opportunities for adults with intellectual & developmental disabilities. See supportive housing and imagine living there with supports!
- On Thursday, July 17th, 2019 from 10:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- At Myers Place, a supportive housing location, 1585 W. Dempster, Mount Prospect, IL 60056
For Individuals selected from the PUNS served by Community Alternatives Unlimited and interested others
PARTICIPATING PRESENTERS INCLUDE:
- Mary Dixon: Arc of Illinois, Ligas Family Advocate, The Arc of Illinois
- Jessica Hotaling: Assistant Director, Housing Opportunity Development Corporation
- Allison Stark: Pres. & CEO, Orchard Village –I/DD Service Provider
- Jennifer Rutka: Director, Home-based Services, CAU
- Sharron Williams: Mgr. Residential Services, UPholdings; Kelly Brown: Director of Property Mgmt., UPholdings and Laconda Lisenby-Lawal, Myers Place Property Mgr., UPholdings
Register online at www.thearcofil.org or call 708-331-7370; Lunch provided