Date(s) - 04/11/2019
7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
The Arc of Illinois – Ligas Family Advocate Program
Illinois families who have been notified that they are likely to be selected from the PUNS list this Spring/Summer are invited to participate in a call with a Ligas Family Advocate to answer your questions as you plan for services!
Facilitated discussion topics may include: Home-based services and how to self – direct your funding; community integrated living options; connecting with your ISC, and building a plan that meets your needs. Come ready with your questions or listen and learn from others on the call. Feel free to call into one or all of the scheduled chats.
- Thursday, April 11, 7:00 – 8:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 17, 12:00 – 1:00 p.m.
- Friday, April 26, 12:00 – 1:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 1, 7:00 – 8:00 p.m.
- Thursday, May 9, 7:00 – 8:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 15, 3:00 – 4:00 p.m.
Call: 1-847-407-6938 Access Code: 8772530
The Ligas Family Advocate Program is funded through a grant from the Illinois Dept. of Human Services