Date(s) - 04/20/2018
12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- Why are summer supports so important?
- What will the school provide?
- What can parents provide?
- What resources are available for parents?
- How can progress be monitored throughout the year to plan for summer services?
Where: UIC Specialized Care for Children
Rockford Regional Office
4302 North Main St
Rockford, IL 61103
When: Friday, April 20, 2018
Time: Noon to 2:00pm
Registration is required for this workshop by Friday, April 13, 2018. A minimum of 15 people need to be registered to ensure that this presentation is held. If accommodations are needed you must call 2 weeks prior to training.