Date(s) - 12/19/2018
12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Water's Edge, Elgin
Categories No Categories
Join us to learn about supportive housing opportunities for adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
See Supportive Housing in Person at 3 locations. Tour an apartment and imagine living there with supports!
Ligas Class members, families, service providers and interested parties are welcome!
|Date and Time||City||Location|
|Dec. 13th; 12:00 -2:00p.m.||Country Club Hills, IL||Wellness Center, 4411 W. Gatling Blvd.|
|Dec. 19th, 12:00 -2:00 p.m.||Elgin, IL||Waters Edge, 418 S. Center St.|
|Jan. 3rd; 6:30 -8:30 p.m.||Wheeling, IL||PhilHaven, 2418 Hintz Rd., Wheeling|
- Mary Dixon, Arc of Illinois Ligas Family Advocate for Northern Illinois
- John Fallon, Senior Program Manager, Corporation for Supportive Housing
- On 12/13 in Country Club Hills –Gus van den Brink, Executive Director & Lynn King, Consumer Services Support Coordinator, Sertoma Centre, Inc.
- On 12/19 in Elgin –Lynn O’Shea, Pres.& CEO, and Lore Baker, Incoming Pres. & CEO, Association for Individual Development (* Lore served as Illinois’ Statewide Housing Coordinator for DHS)
- On 1/3/19, Jennifer Robinson, Supportive Housing Coordinator, & Hollis Gorrie, Director of Home Based Services, Clearbrook
To attend – register: by email to Shakari@thearcofil.org; phone: 708-331-7370