Date(s) - 06/11/2019
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
June 11 @ 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
Please register for The Arc of IL, Illinois Life Span Program Lunchtime Webinar – How the Human Rights Authority Assists In Maintaining Rights on Jun 11, 2019 12:00 PM CDT at:
Presented by Gene Seaman. Gene is the managing administrator for the southern regions of the Human Rights Authority, a division of the Illinois Guardianship and Advocacy Commission. In addition to managing, Gene works on community outreach and marketing for the division. The Human Rights Authority serves as the investigatory body of the agency and serves people with disabilities throughout the state of Illinois. Prior to managing, Gene worked as the Human Rights Authority Coordinator for the Peoria region for over 8 years.
Participants can expect to learn –
• Examples of rights that HRA would investigate
• Short description of the Illinois Guardianship and Advocacy Commission and the Human Rights Authorities role in the agency
• How the HRA investigates complaints
• Actual HRA investigations and results
• Contact information for Human Rights Authority
Please note that no CEUs are provided for our Lunchtime Webinars. Thank you!
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.